February 24, 2009

Owen is Walking!

Yea! Owen has decided to finally walk! It is just amazing what you can do when you can see. Once he took a few steps on Saturday he was like "man, I got this" and off he went. He is walking all over the place now.
So, I took a video and because I did this at 6:30 in the morning, I was really bright and held the camera the wrong way (no comments necessary). I guess I thought I could rotate the video like you do a picture, I guess I was wrong. Oh well, turn your head and enjoy my sweet boy walking this morning.
_____________________________________________________
A weekend of birthday celebrations:

Well, we pretty much took care of the family this weekend with birthday celebrations. We celebrated the following birthday's: Kari, Gene, Karen, Julie and Andy's. We had a good time at both birthday get-togethers.
Here are some pics from the weekend:






1 comment:

Allison said...

Way to go Owen!!!! Shannon are you ready for two walking boys!?!? ;-)