November 3, 2009

Josh's 5th Birthday

First, I just realized how long it had been since I have updated our blog. I cannot believe I have waited this long. It is time to catch up!

Josh turned 5 on Sept 23rd. He was so excited to turn 5 – I guess he defines being a “big kid” and “grown up” as a 5 year old. I am not going to discuss, if by that logic, what that makes me – yikes!

To celebrate we celebrated with his class at Putt and Jump. The kids had a blast. However, that little party has started a spiral of events at Putt and Jump (I have to admit I am growing pretty tired of that place). ;o)

For his actual birthday, Tim and I brought McDonalds to his class (80 chicken nuggets to be exact – which were ALL devoured –wow!). After lunch I surprised Josh by taking the rest of the day off and we went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. That evening the family came over for a cook out and to celebrate Josh’s day. It was a fantastic celebration!







1 comment:

Allison said...

I have no idea what put n jump is, but it sounds like a five year old boys dream. Shannon, you look beautiful!