January 4, 2009

Owen Turns 1 & William Turns 10

Sunday, the 28th of December we all gathered at our home to celebrate my precious Owen’s first birthday and my nephew, William’s, 10th birthday. There are two I can’t believe moments here – first and foremost I cannot believe it has been a year – I know time goes by fast but it really starts to fly when you have more than one child. It feels like he should be 6 months old – not 12! The next I can’t believe moment is William – how in the world is he 10? William is such a sweet kid. William and Owen will now always share a special bond as only one day (and 9 years) separates their birthdays.

Owen loved his cake – he made a mess and needed an immediate bath afterwards but he had a great time “digging-in”! William’s birthday cake was perfect – Boomer Sooner!











No comments: